Hi all,

I have updated conf/logging/simplelogger.properties with a new property:
org.slf4j.simpleLogger.logFile=../log.txt

The file is created but I lost the std/out in command-line console when
launching Maven like mvn clean.
After appending logback.xml with multiple loggers in env variable
"CLASSPATH", nothing has changed either.

This is my logback.xml:

<configuration>

  <appender name="FILE" class="ch.qos.logback.core.FileAppender">
    <file>myApp.log</file>

    <encoder>
      <pattern>%date %level [%thread] %logger{10} [%file:%line]
%msg%n</pattern>
    </encoder>
  </appender>

  <appender name="STDOUT" class="ch.qos.logback.core.ConsoleAppender">
    <encoder>
      <pattern>%msg%n</pattern>
    </encoder>
  </appender>