Why do you need it there?

The way binaries are kept at Apache is inconsistent. How it evolved over time
where things disappear from one place to another (official distribution to
archives) I don't find makes much sense but that's the way it is. If you
require a distribution in a standard place take it from Maven Central. It will
always be in the same place.

On Dec 29, 2014, at 12:51 AM, Milos Kleint <mkle...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> for some reason 3.2.3 is not available in the archives, is that intentional
> or something went wrong with the 3.2.5 release?
>
> Thanks
>
> Milos

Thanks,

Jason

Jason van Zyl
Founder,  Apache Maven
http://twitter.com/jvanzyl
http://twitter.com/takari_io

What matters is not ideas, but the people who have them. Good people can fix
bad ideas, but good ideas can't save bad people.

 -- Paul Graham