Hi Igor,

I know that you are working on JDT and you probably want to synchronize your
activity with ours, but we don't have access API yet. Everything is in our
heads. We have only the standard surefire-api.

As we speak via email with Kristian, our current problem problem is the
injection and descovery of users classes implementing access interfaces. My
proposal was SPI, but it is old after Java 6.
We wanted Java 8 enhancements around interfaces, but we cannot make any
injection of specific classes from users code to surefire. With SPI it is
possible and very easy, but nothing more modern and same simple presents to
substitute SPI.