Hi Andreas,
The JDK API level is not enforced during build so that my accidental usage
of JDK 1.7 API in tests was not discovered till recent Jenkins build:
https://builds.apache.org/job/maven-surefire/1385/ Should I create new pull
request / what is the procedure after closing original pull request?

Regards,
NW

>>> http://stackoverflow.com/questions/1234795/why-is-the-