I used Linux and Kristian Linux. I guess the sufirebooter is awaiting tests
from in-plugin process but the forkMode=once which means this should finish
after test-set without awaiting anything from master. I don't know why this
happened because we have a bunch of ITs with forkMode=once and nothing
hangs.

I will dig inside today evening.
Yesterday I could not do it because after having beers till early morning
it's not quite possible.