Hello Tibor,

Tibor Digana <tibor.dig...@googlemail.com> schrieb am Sa., 27. Aug. 2016 um
22:48 Uhr:

> The JUnit5 team create junit5-provider which might be nice to have a
> look inside. I don't know if this provider has all features Surefire
> provided through surefire-junit47-provider, I know for certain that
> junit5-provider converts JUnit 5 Executor to JUnit 4 Runners and
> that's the way to support all features again.

Their idea was to contribute the code of the junit5-provider to the maven
project. So there would be a new provider sub module for JUnit 5.
Given the fact that they changed the whole architecture of JUnit in the
Jupiter release, I think it makes sense to have a new provider for this.
Who do you feel about that?

Regards,
Benedikt