Am 2016-10-09 um 20:41 schrieb Robert Scholte:
Open issues bound to 3.4.0

* Document how to configure Gossip
  https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/MNG-6044
  assignee: - (reporter: Michael Osipov)

I am not able to properly solve this issue because I have no idea about Gossip. This should really come from Jason Dillon. Moreover, the Gossip configuration is actually embedded in the one JAR file of Maven. Not very handy when we agreed to use ${maven.conf}/logging for that.

* Document Jansi's native support limitation
  https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/MNG-6045
  assignee: - (reporter: Michael Osipov)

Funny thing is that I have reached out to the devs of Jansi to fix some issues like have a default support for FreeBSD, even after several pings, no reaction.

I am not willing to give people support for our stuff when third party components we use have issues and the authors of it do not react within months. [1], [2]

[1] https://github.com/fusesource/jansi-native/issues/5
[2] https://github.com/fusesource/jansi/issues/56

Michael