Am 2016-11-13 um 09:18 schrieb herve.bout...@free.fr:
no MSITE issue was created AFAIK this is classical issue with
dependencies: how to clearly show what is fixed by dependencies and
what is fixed directly by the released code if you have ideas on how
to better show this without giving too much work (abolutely requiring
to create one MSITE issue each time we find an issue that we know is
in DOXIASITETOOLS isn't an option to me), I'm open to discussion (on
another thread)

I am aware that creating issue for every upgrade is a daunting task, but
you have to see it from the user's perspective: they have everything
they need to see what has really changed.

We have two cases where dependency updates can/have to be documented in
JIRA:
1. Just to update the dependency: it may introduce a regression (which
we have seen)
2. Some bug in the plugin itself which is caused by a backend issue. The
plugin's issue spawns a new issue which is dependent upon. This properly
satisfies the upgrade note.

But this is purely my opinion, and I am not criticizing.

There is no silver bullet to this problem.

Michael

----- Mail original ----- De: "Michael Osipov" <micha...@apache.org>
À: "Maven Developers List" <dev@maven.apache.org> Envoyé: Dimanche 13
Novembre 2016 00:30:24 Objet: Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Maven Site
Plugin version 3.6