Am 2017-02-14 um 21:52 schrieb Karl Heinz Marbaise:
Hi Michael,

On 14/02/17 21:47, Michael Osipov wrote:
Am 2017-02-14 um 21:23 schrieb Karl Heinz Marbaise:
Hi,

so this looks like the problem is fixed..and maven-clean-plugin is not
the culprit ...

This isn't related. Surefire722 fails with 3.0.0, but works with MCLEAN
2.6.1. I can provide log files if you want.

Would be nice to provide a log...so I can take a look into it...

Here you go: http://home.apache.org/~michaelo/maven/surefire/MCLEAN-3.0.0-bug/maven-surefire-MCLEAN.tar.gz

Two successful runs, one fails with MNG-6169 and MCLEAN 3.0.0. Target directory of surefire-integration-tests is included.