Am 03/14/17 um 21:24 schrieb Christian Schulte:
> Hi,
>
> are there any plans to release another Maven Resolver 1.0.x? Can I
> update the POMs to 1.1-SNAPSHOT? See the comments I added in this
> commit:
> <https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=maven.git;a=commitdiff;h=da03d6b03192399237750c15f96fa021977dd83b>
>
> I would need to add some methods to the Resolver API to add support for
> those messages. This would require a bump of the minor version.

FTR, I would stand up to be the release manager of that 1.1 release. The
scope would be log messages only! IIRC, Michael Osipov needs to add
methods to the public API to support repository IDs in log messages. I
need to add methods to the public API to support dependency management
debug log messages. That'd be the scope of the Maven Resolver 1.1.
Nothing else.

Christian