Yes, there are a lot of tests 1200 altogether. For instance I have 4 Cores
of CPU and the build takes 45 minutes. In your case 1 Core of Virtual CPU
which makes the difference. Tuning of JVM is also important. Not too much
and not too less of Xmx cca 700 MB and the same or more for permanent part
of memory. I think JVM does not run in server mode if RAM < 2GiB even if
you have x64.