Am 03/15/17 um 23:37 schrieb Hervé BOUTEMY:
> no issue for me on Linux
> I don't understand what happens to you: I suppose this is once again related
> to FreeBSD
> I can't do anything for you

I am having the same issue on Jenkins with Linux, BTW. Seems the "unzip"
command cannot handle our ZIPs correctly. Using the "jar" command, the
permissions are as expected.

<https://builds.apache.org/view/Maven%20Master%20Release%20Status/job/maven-master-release-status-test-doxia-linux/14/console>

+ xargs -0 rm -rf
rm: cannot remove
'/home/jenkins/jenkins-slave/workspace/maven-master-release-status-test-doxia-linux/apache-maven-dist/lib/jansi-native':
Permission denied
Build step 'Execute shell' marked build as failure

In the assembly descriptor, the jansi related files are the only ones
having the file mode set. Can we just remove this from the descriptors
until we know what is going on?

Christian