What marketing can we do in order to hire new developers?
In my experience employees are still asking the same question "How much do
they pay" ;-)
I am still trying to explain that you are improving Maven used in your
daily work.

I do not want this great project to see dying. It's being widely used for
long. Let's keep it alive even longer!