Am 2017-04-15 um 03:55 schrieb Tibor Digana:
Hi,

I have one branch [1] for approval, SUREFIRE-1363.
Currently finished the local build successfully.

[1]
https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=maven-surefire.git;a=commit;h=c47c6bbaf857c71a23f0623b552c0e7b7ab28b4c

The changes are only about adding annotation @Override as transition from
Java 1.5 to 1.6, and using Charset in String constructor and method
String#getBytes().
Three classes had Windows new line endings and converted them to Unix new
lines.

Several issues:

* surefire-api/src/main/java/org/apache/maven/surefire/util/CloseableIterator.java, surefire-logger-api/src/main/java/org/apache/maven/plugin/surefire/log/api/PrintStreamLogger.java still have Windows line endings * I am confused why the entire system uses two different character encodings UTF-8/US-ASCII and ISO-8859-1