I'd like people to take this next week to consider what issues we want to
pull in scope for 3.5.1.

If you are a committer, just add the issues to Fix Version of
3.5.1-candidate, ideally adding a comment at the same time with your
reasoning.

If once we have a seconding committer, they can just comment seconding and
move the Fix Version to 3.5.1.

I'm going to suggest a 1 week period of open scoping. After that point in
time, my intent is to be more strict and apply "release manager risk
management" on any new issues being targeted for 3.5.1. Similarly, if
issues targeted for 3.5.1 are not making sufficient progress they will be
dropped... but for now... it's open season!

Get triaging!

-Stephen