AFAIK you, me and Stephen already agreed that MNG-5935 should be part of 3.5.1

On Fri, 05 May 2017 21:09:02 +0200, Michael Osipov <micha...@apache.org> wrote:

We should consider this batch https://github.com/ChristianSchulte/maven/commit/3494c28426b8dd5711b730d622ba98d603caeda6#commitcomment-22009084 if we want to address the issue we talked about on IRC.

Michael

Am 2017-05-05 um 21:04 schrieb Robert Scholte:
I gave my spin for the 3.5.1-candidates. I've mentioned the issues I'd
like to add, but most are still waiting to be seconded.

Robert

On Fri, 05 May 2017 19:23:41 +0200, Stephen Connolly