Hi,

There is no formal timeline, but if there is interest from community to work
toward a release, let's go.

The first release that has to be done is Doxia 1.8 [1]: as you can see, there
is one issue that is not fixed yet. And I suppose we should have a review of
recent DOXIA Jira issues to check if there is something easy to fix before
doing the release.

Once this Doxia release is done:
1. you'll be able to use it immediately in current maven-site-plugin version
(3.6), without waiting for maven-site-plugin 3.7
2. we'll work on this release [2]: looks like there is one issue I want to fix
before doing the release, help appreciated

Notice that one prerequisite for m-site-p 3.7 is to release maven-reporting-
exec 1.4 [3]: there is not any open issue for this release, but I imagine that
fixing MSITE-787 will require some update in m-reporting-exec, then I prefer to
wait before doing the release.

Any contributor interested to help on this?  I mean: not only current maven
devs, but someone from the community who wants to help and needs guidance on
"where to help?"

Regards,

Hervé

[1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/DOXIA/?
selectedTab=com.atlassian.jira.jira-projects-plugin:roadmap-panel

[2] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/MSITE/?
selectedTab=com.atlassian.jira.jira-projects-plugin:roadmap-panel

[3] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/MSHARED/?