Hi dev,

In ASF/Maven we have this build [1] which uses Jenkinsfile and Pipeline.
Compiling the project fails with error [2].
Do you know what we are doing wrong and how to fix it?

[1]:
https://builds.apache.org/view/M-R/view/Maven/job/maven-surefire-pipeline/job/master/57/console

[2]:

[ERROR] Failed to execute goal
org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-compiler-plugin:3.6.1:compile
(default-compile) on project surefire-logger-api: Fatal error
compiling: Error creating file with javac arguments: Permission denied
-> [Help 1]
org.apache.maven.lifecycle.LifecycleExecutionException: Failed to
execute goal org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-compiler-plugin:3.6.1:compile
(default-compile) on project surefire-logger-api: Fatal error
compiling
        at
org.apache.maven.lifecycle.internal.MojoExecutor.execute(MojoExecutor.java:213)