Am 2017-08-18 um 20:59 schrieb Robert Scholte:
I like the idea of having our own scheme for all projects.
That will also give the option to remove types like "Question"; now once used we're always asking them to use other ways to get an answer. But it is an option, so it is kind of valid to use it.

Fully support that (B). "Question" is just annoying.