On 10/16/2017 06:42 AM, Christoph Laeubrich wrote:
> Hi,
>
> thanks for your reply. I'd like to make artifacts avaiable to maven
> via <dependency> that are located in a repository with a format that
> maven does not understand.
> Even though if I would have the group+artifactid+version I can locate
> that artifact there.
> So the idea is to add a plugin to the build that gets asked whenever
> maven does not find an artifact in any of its default sources so I can
> give it a try to find it in my special repro.

This should be possible by providing WorkspaceReader implementation -
@Component( role = WorkspaceReader.class, hint = "ide" )

Note that Maven tries resolution from workspace *before* repositories -
workspace reader has priority lower than reactor, but higher than remote
repos known to Maven.

--
Mikolaj Izdebski
Software Engineer, Red Hat