To make sure I understand, you need somebody to run that test in a Docker
container running on OS/X host, did I get it right? The reason I ask, Docker
runs containers in a linux virtual machine on OS/X hosts, which is quite
different environment compared to what I _think_ the bug reporter is doing,
i.e. running the build directly on OS/X.

FWIW, I could not reproduce the problem using your test class running directly
on OS/X 10.13.4. I suggest you ask the reporter to provide small standalone
example project that fails on their system. From my experience this often
uncovers important configuration details missing from the original report.

Igor