Am Mi., 13. Feb. 2019 um 17:48 Uhr schrieb Tibor Digana <
tibordig...@apache.org>:

> Is it so a big problem to keep both versions? This is our internal Nexus
> server anyway.
>

>From my PoV the metadata is incorrect. Latest should point to the latest
available build. At the moment it does not. The Snapshot repository is not
an internal Nexus server. It is a public artifact repository for trying out
new things. I think the Maven project should get its own metadata right...
Why are you resisting? Do you see problems when updating master to
3.0.0-SNAPSHOT?

Benedikt