Hi Robert,

Thanks for the update, good to hear.

Probably worth adding your comment to the bug.

Rgds,Rory

On 10/08/2019 12:00, Robert Scholte wrote:
Hi Rory,

as far as I know there are no issues discovered.
When talking about the javac and javadoc tool, I've didn't had to do any changes for the first. However, it seems like people are slowly starting to generate Javadocs with Java 11 and especially mixtures with some Java 9+ features expose some issues. I don't think all usecases are covered yet. Current open issue is JDK-8226254[1], which is marked for Java 14 (but does deserve to be ported back to 11, IMHO)

thanks,
Robert