I want to use JSON because the data structures can be better transferred
over a channel, easier extend and the current algorithm can be removed.
The jackson is actually 3 libraries and very big to shade (few megabytes).
The MJson library is very old without long support.
Here the GSON library is only one, still supported by Google and it is
compiled with javac 1.6.

Of course I should not use the libraries directly on the classpath.
Everybody knows that the conflicts can be nicely avoided by shaing the Java
packages of external libraries.