Le lundi 29 mai 2023, 13:50:58 CEST Karl Heinz Marbaise a écrit :
> To fulfill the formalism (also have documented the decision here on the
> ML) we should start simply a VOTE to get an in general decision about
> moving to GH-issues to leave JIRA behind... (not about the details) that
> can be done later on...(for example using GH discussions etc.)
>
> afterwards we can decide with which project we would like to start and
> fiddle the details.

I'd do it the exact opposite order:
- test first Jira to GH  for a few projects
- clarify Users ML replacement with GH Discussion (IIUC, this is what the GH
discussion looks like, but I did not yet understand fuly: i have no
experience, sharing examples would be useful)

and only once we found the right way to do one or the other, vote for making
the real move