wt., 13 cze 2023 o 11:17 Guillaume Nodet <gno...@apache.org> napisał(a):

> I was assuming that the impact would be lowered by the fact that it's a
> *Maven* parent, so it is kinda used *internally*.
> But no problem on my side to revert this change for some time.

I see that most of Maven plugins / shared components override plexus-utils
version - so maybe it is not needed at all.
As Guillaume writes, and the fact that the project overrides this version I
agree that impact is small and only for Maven internal projects.

We can think about improvements - taking into account the above I would
like to process this release to the end.