Hi

Next my propositions for reporting Plugin Validation issues.
Improve reporting [1] and documentation [2]

I see many benefits when we show "external" issues to users.
Many times plugin authors don't care or don't know how to make theirs
plugins better, ready for next Maven versions and so on

When we also inform users about such issues I see that many plugins have
fixed or will be fixed soon [3] without it I think that never will happen

So we can think again if we should hide it by default, if someone doesn't
like it can change on your system.

[1] https://github.com/apache/maven/pull/1167
[2] https://github.com/apache/maven-site/pull/429
[3] https://github.com/search?q=maven.plugin.validation&type=issues