Hi,
The error message is introduced with
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/MSOURCES-121 in 3.3.0:
If you have two goals both attaching an artifact with the same classifier and
extension to the current project they will overwrite each other.
Please check which classifiers are used for both goals:
By default they should differ:
https://maven.apache.org/plugins/maven-source-plugin/test-jar-no-fork-mojo.html#classifier
 and
https://maven.apache.org/plugins/maven-source-plugin/jar-no-fork-mojo.html#classifier

If it can be reproduced without the same classifier parameter, please raise a
JIRA issue.

Thanks,
Konrad