Hi,
we have some issues with introduced http 100 expect continue with our nexus3.
(see https://github.com/sonatype/nexus-public/issues/287 )

Maybe it is a good idea to offer a config setting (
https://maven.apache.org/resolver/configuration.html )

aether.connector.http.expectContinue
Flag indicating the http client sends an Expect "100-continue" when putting
files.
Default "true"

?

(With that setting we could use recommended http-transport with
-Daether.connector.http.expectContinue=false)

Workaround today is to take maven.resolver.transport=wagon with maven 3.9
and configure wagon in the settings.xml to not use expect continue

                     <httpConfiguration>

                       <all>

                         <params>

                           <property>

                             <name>http.authentication.preemptive</name>

                             <value>%b,true</value>

                           </property>

                           <property>

                             <name>http.protocol.expect-continue</name>

                             <value>%b,false</value>

                           </property>

                         </params>

                       </all>

                     </httpConfiguration>

Gruß,
Stefan

C&A Services GmbH & Co. OHG | Wanheimer Straße 70 | D-40468 Düsseldorf | Sitz:
Düsseldorf | Registergericht: Düsseldorf HRA 12655 | Telefon: +49 (211) 9872-01
Persönlich haftende Gesellschafter: C&A Retail GmbH | Sitz: Baar/Schweiz | UID:
CHE-116.290.471
Geschäftsführung: Giny Boer, Christoph Hammer
FRM Participations S.A. | Sitz: Strassen/Luxemburg | Handels- und
Firmenregister Luxemburg: B 58158
Verwaltungsratsmitglieder: Dr. Christian Bank, Remco Gerlof, Dr. Franz-Josef
Leuchtenberg
Hinweise zur Verarbeitung Ihrer Daten finden Sie unter:
www.c-a.com/GDPR<http://www.c-a.com/GDPR>