my use case: I want sometimes to execute maven-toolchain-plugin or animal-
sniffer-maven-plugin on CLI without updating pom.xml

the only issue I'm facing is how to write the -D properties to populate a few
fields from Objects required in plugin configuration:

- signature groupId/artifactId/version for Animal Sniffer equivalent to
pom.xml's configuration
 https://www.mojohaus.org/animal-sniffer/animal-sniffer-maven-plugin/usage.html

- even simpler for toolchain: just one toolchains.jdk.version value like
https://maven.apache.org/plugins/maven-toolchains-plugin/toolchains/
jdk.html#sample-plugin-configuration

Is there some Sisu magic for that, or do we need to add a specific extra-
handling of this use case at goal level?

Regards,

Hervé