Hello all

I would like to continue to work on JPMS during the weekend, but I'm facing a blocking issue. How can I get the DependencyProperties of an aftifact from the MavenProject class? The problem is that MavenProject uses the Artifact interface from the "maven-artifact" module, while DependencyProperties is defined in the "maven-api-core" module, and those two modules have no relationship with each other (last time I checked, which was last week). Did I missed something? If no, then should we add a getDependencyProperties() method in the org.apache.maven.artifact.Artifact interface? If yes, how?

 * Adding the "maven-api-core" dependency into "maven-artifact"?
 * Move the DependencyProperties interface into "maven-artifact", then
   add a "maven-artifact" dependency into "maven-api-core"?
 * Merge the two modules?
 * Other way that I missed?

Thanks,

    Martin