Rather -0 on my side by experience cause this kind of tool is often abused,
in particular using an IoC or a codebase with indirections like maven. One
prerequisite being all the stack uses it - plexus, sisu, commons etc - Im
not sure we can get the benefits without the downsides.

That said you can test it in a branch and see what's the status, only big
constraint is to not deliver it in the distro but this is easy to do.