The Introduction (index.html) have two.

Dennis Lundberg wrote:
Thanks for the review Edwin.

Which place are you referring to?

Edwin Punzalan wrote:

I think I remember that we should be using "Maven" instead of "Maven 2".

Aside from that, everything's just great.

^_^

Dennis Lundberg wrote:
Hi all

I have finished going over the documentation for the maven-jar-plugin. I hope you can spare a moment and read through it.

This is what I have done:

[MJAR-46] Document <manifestFile> element in configuration
[MJAR-47] maven-jar-plugin documentation should point to additional documentation, such as manifest guide
[MJAR-48] Review plugin documentation
- Add FAQ
- Add links to the Javadocs for MavenArchiveConfiguration
- Restructured the documentation according to the new guidelines for plugins
- Review all the parameters to ensure they have good docs
- Use the new and improved plugin report

A staged site is available for browsing here:
  http://people.apache.org/~dennisl/maven-jar-plugin/