Thanks and yes, there is a bug (MNG-2428) that caused that.

Fabrizio Giustina wrote:
Great work Edwin,
the site looks great, I only have one comment not directly related to
the eclipse plugin documentation but to the pages automatically
generated for the plugin goals:

There are a few parameters that are actually declared as @component
and @readonly that shows up as "Optional parameters"
(artifactCollector, artifactFactory, etc.):
http://people.apache.org/~epunzalan/maven-eclipse-plugin/eclipse-mojo.html#artifactFactory

I remember this has already been discussed time ago, not sure if there
was a definitive agreement in leaving them there, but IMHO we should
avoid to show them as "user parameters" (since they are not user
parameters, actually). If we agree in this I could take care of fixing
the plugin documentation generation before publishing the site...
thoughts?

fabrizio