I'm changing my vote to Archiva, too... thanks to Martin. ^_^

Brett Porter wrote:
We currently have:

Curator: 13
Librarian: 2
Archiva: 7

(this is assuming Martin and Joakim voted for Archiva)

While I said 72 hours, that fell over the weekend so I'll look at this again in 12 hours.

I'm starting to lean towards Archiva or a new one: Archivist (according to Wikipedia, "An archivist is a professional who assesses, collects, organizes, preserves, maintains control over, and provides access to information determined to have permanent value.")