From: Joakim Erdfelt [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, December 13, 2006 12:55 PM
To: Maven Developers List
Subject: Update: Re: [vote] maven release process ( gpg / javadoc / site
/ source / remote-resources ) plugins.

Current releases performed...

maven-javadoc-plugin - 2.2

http://people.apache.org/repo/m2-ibiblio-rsync-repository/org/apache/mav
en/plugins/maven-javadoc-plugin/2.2/
maven-source-plugin - 2.0.2

http://people.apache.org/repo/m2-ibiblio-rsync-repository/org/apache/mav
en/plugins/maven-source-plugin/2.0.2/
maven-gpg-plugin - 1.0-alpha-1

http://people.apache.org/repo/m2-ibiblio-rsync-repository/org/apache/mav
en/plugins/maven-gpg-plugin/1.0-alpha-1/
maven-remote-resources-plugin - 1.0-alpha-1

http://people.apache.org/repo/m2-ibiblio-rsync-repository/org/apache/mav
en/plugins/maven-remote-resources-plugin/1.0-alpha-1/
  (dependency) maven-downloader - 1.1

http://people.apache.org/repo/m2-ibiblio-rsync-repository/org/apache/mav
en/shared/maven-downloader/1.1/

maven-site-plugin has not been released (yet) as the maven 2.1
dependency has not yet been removed.
jason said that kenney would remove it.

- Joakim