FYI here you can find a similar plugin which can be used to set
various properties for resource filtering (timestamp/date, a
"decorated" version number...). This is actually only used for
Magnolia builds but maybe it could be useful to someone else:

http://svn.magnolia.info/svn/maven-plugins/
(repo at
http://svn.magnolia.info/maven/m2/info/magnolia/maven-setproperty-plugin/
)

fabrizio

On 12/14/06, Jason van Zyl <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
On 14 Dec 06, at 3:51 PM 14 Dec 06, Brian E. Fox wrote:

> I think the specific use case is to make it get into filtered
> resources.
> It would be better if it was just available without a plugin but in
> 2.0.x there isn't any other way apparently.

It would be easy enough to put that in the resources plugin and
release it.

Jason.