+1

Brett Porter wrote:
Hi,

Vote to operate as
- requiring 2/3rds of the PMC to vote (13), with a majority within those votes for it to pass (ie, add them all and if the result is > 0). Other votes would be welcome with reasons as advisory, but not binding.
- Votes can be changed at any time before result is posted.
- Vote is open for at least 72 hours, completing once enough have voted after that.

I propose to establish a list of emeritus committers.
- Someone can request to be made emeritus at any time they want
- They will be listed as past members of the team (we will set up a special page for this), but have no karma. - An emeritus committer can request commit access again at any time they feel they can be active, and a vote will be held to accept them or not. - PMC members will not be made emeritus (unless they chose to stand down from the PMC).

To start with, anyone who hasn't committed in 12 months will be made automatically emeritus. ie, this vote is to make the following people emeritus:
- Pete Kazmier
- Peter Lynch
- Tom Copeland
- Dan Diephouse
- Alex Karasulu
- Ben Walding
- Daniel Rall
- David Eric Pugh
- Geir Magnusson Jr
- Kasper Nielsen
- Kurt Schrader
- Stephane Mor
- Bob McWhirter
- Peter Donald
- Peter Royal
- Johnny R. Ruiz III

[ ] +1, establish list of emeritus committers
[ ] +0, abstain
[ ] -1, do not establish a list of emeritus committers

Cheers,
Brett