You can look at starteam wagon provider. Its trunk is here: http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/maven/wagon/trunk

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
we are having to use starteam...so good to know that it works on svn...what's the component that is responsible for it so I can debug it?
-----Original Message-----
From: Edwin Punzalan [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Sent: Friday, February 23, 2007 6:42 AM
To: continuum-dev@maven.apache.org
Subject: Re: build loop feature 4 continuum?

That's odd. Mine doesn't build a project if there are no SCM changes. The projects in my Continuum instance are from an SVN repo. Maybe its an SCM-related problem. What's your SCM provider? Are you sure there aren't any changes?

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
can I configure that a clean install is only executed if there are any scm
changes? Right now the build is executed regardless if there are any changes
(the message 'Changes found, building' seems to appear independent of the scm
result). and also send a notification on every  update event (indicated by the
'Updated x files' message).