Patrick & Mike took this over. To be honest, I really don't know what they are doing. I think they are confused over your desire to have this be "just the way it works" in 2.1. That means the override tag won't be there in 2.1. However, it has to be there in 2.0.x to preserve compatibility. As a consequence, the last message I saw led me to believe they had made, or were going to make this so it won't apply to 2.0.x. I really don't care if it is 2.1 if 2.1 is going to be released in the next couple of months.

But to be honest Jason, this took so long that I had to finally give up on switching to version 2 altogether as the development window for doing the switch closed a couple of months ago. I'm not really enjoying that much as I'm now in the middle of writing more Maven 1 plugins.

Ralph

Jason van Zyl wrote:
Hey Ralph/Patrick/Mike,

I see the tree in the sandbox that corresponds to trunk, but is there one for the branch or is it pretty much the same in both?

Thanks,

Jason.