Daniel,

I can't get the trunk for the Checkstyle plugin to work. Downgrading to a previous release like 2.1 or 2.0 works though.

Daniel Kulp wrote:
Brian,

Two things to try:

1) Remove your local copy of the checkstyle plugin and force it to re-download.
2) Rebuild checkstyle based on trunk.   I think I fixed this on Monday.

Dan