I'm ok for a timestamped version, but we can release the release manager too,
without the plugin because it isn't ready and I want the new Maven-SCM in it.

The pb is that release-manager use maven-scm 1.0-SNAPSHOT, we can use 1.0-beta-4 because the release manager doesn't use new code of maven-scm but we won't have maven-scm fixes. Or we can use a timestamped version of Maven-SCM too. If we choose the timestamped version of Maven-SCM, Continuum need to use it.

Emmanuel

Jesse McConnell a écrit :
with maven-app-configuration released I thought we were well on our
way to getting a release of continuum cut, but Emmanuel pointed out
that I had missing the latest SNAPSHOT of the maven release stuff.

Does anyone have an issues with my resolving the maven-release version
to the latest timestamped snapshot version and cutting the release
with that?

jesse