On 12 May 07, at 4:28 AM 12 May 07, Piotr Tabor wrote:

Done: http://docs.codehaus.org/display/MAVENUSER/Maven+Diagram+Maker

Great, thanks.

Jason.

Piotr Tabor

Jason van Zyl pisze:
I still think a summary in the wiki is the best place to start. This
will get lost amidst the noise.

On 11 May 07, at 4:22 AM 11 May 07, Piotr Tabor wrote:

I will create this summer (as a Google Summer of Code participant - with
Jason van Zyl as a mentor)
a software system that will allow, during the build process of a
project, to automatically generate
diagrams of chosen aspects of the project.