(moved to dev@)

Jason,

Is there any way we can get this text into the issue submission form
itself? I think people need the just in time reminder.

-  Brett

On 06/06/07, Jason van Zyl <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
We only have this:

http://maven.apache.org/guides/development/guide-m2-
development.html#Creating%20and%20submitting%20a%20patch

Which I will update and I was going to stick a big fat message on the
issue creation screen.