On 28/06/07, Jason van Zyl <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
One nitpick is that I think we should stick to property names that
follow Java variable name conventions like mavenConflictResolvers,
and this also prevents any screw ups with any ELs or expression
resolvers that might potentially get confused by dots in the expression.

No probs, I wasn't sure what the convention was.  I'll change it
tomorrow if we decide to keep it after the discussion on the other
thread.

Mark