Wendy Smoak wrote:
Any idea what happened to the plugin index page?  It was published
today (Aug 10) and all the links are to anchors on the index page
rather than to the plugin site.  For example:

http://maven.apache.org/plugins/index.html#maven-compiler-plugin/
instead of http://maven.apache.org/plugins/maven-compiler-plugin/

It's due to someone using the wrong doxia SNAPSHOTs when publishing the site. I don't know if the ones in the snapshot repo are wrong or if someone built them themselves, but we should get new snapshots deployed anyway.

It is unfortunate that our site build relies on a SNAPSHOT version of maven-site-plugin, which in turn relies on SNAPSHOT versions of doxia. But we're at least eating our own dog food :-)

--
Dennis Lundberg