On 15 Aug 07, at 3:30 PM 15 Aug 07, Carlos Sanchez wrote:

Maven artifact is still in
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/maven/components/trunk/maven-artifact

does it need to be deleted and change the references?

I also have some changes made in trunk, should I merge to the new location?

Just put them in the new location. I left it there until I test it. But don't worry about what's in the 2.1.x.