Hi guys,

I’m studying the problem of attached artifact resolving in reactor mode
mentionned in MNG-2398. I’m affected by this issue and am trying to see if I
could find a working solution but I have difficulties getting
maven-2.0.8-SNAPSHOT set up. I have checked out trunks as mentioned in
http://maven.apache.org/guides/development/guide-building-m2.html, executed
“maven install” in trunks/maven-2.0.x/, made an assembly, installed it and
made it the active maven instance of my machine.

I have imported the sources in a eclipse, made some changes to
maven-artifact, but when I run maven package on the test project attached to
MNG-2398, maven always picks up an old version of maven-artifact (according
to the –X output) but not my freshly build maven-artifact-2.0.8-SNAPSHOT.

I was assuming, the maven components version would be picked up according to
the version of the maven-core, but it seems more complicated than that.

How can I make maven use maven-artifact-2.0.8-SNAPSHOT (and other
2.0.8-SNAPSHOT components artefact of course)?

Cheers,

Cédric VIDAL

ProxiAD Ile de France
12, rue Chaussée d'Antin

75 009 PARIS
Portable : 06 63 58 71 40
Téléphone : 01 49 49 05 30
Adresse électronique :  <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]> [EMAIL PROTECTED]