On 16/08/2007, at 8:42 AM, Kenney Westerhof wrote:

Or is there something that we can do in doxia to fix it? Should we update to a version of plexus-velocity that uses the latest plexus- container-default?

That would work; or add a depMgt section specifying p-c-d and p-c-a as scope provided in the doxia poms. Possibly just an exclude on the plexus-velocity dep for p-c-d/p-c-a,
but we need to come up with a more general solution.

Yeah, I think addressing this in doxia with exclusions is the right way to go. I might also look at special casing this in surefire if it's appropriate.

First having one archive,
then 2, then one again, that's asking for problems ;)

+1 :)

- Brett