Hi,

I have contact Leif of JSW but have yet to get a response about the license change.

Project that start using a commercially liberal license and then switching long into the life of a project is wrong. If you want to do the GPL/commercial thing then say so from the start. I have nothing wrong with this model, but for libraries and tools using a commercially liberal license is the best way to get community adoption and then to flip the license I find a little unsavory.

Anyone interested in forking it and maintaining the version that was not GPL?

Thanks,

Jason

Jason van Zyl
Founder,  Apache Maven
jason at sonatype dot com

A party which is not afraid of letting culture,
business, and welfare go to ruin completely can
be omnipotent for a while.

-- Jakob Burckhardt